Do you like Children? Would you like a career working with children from your own home?

Would you like to have your own business but be part of a supportive network of people?

You can be a Family Day Carer.

You need before you can start:
A Current 1st Aid Certificate
A working with children check
An ABN (free from Taxation Office)
Public Liability Insurance
Experience with Children
A Home Safety Check (conducted by the coordination unit staff)

Please contact us for more information.