Selection Criteria – to be considered for a role at Council, applicants are required to address each of the essential and desirable selection criteria for the position they are applying for. The selection criteria is listed towards the back of the position description for the role. The relevant position description document is linked to each listed vacancy.
Resume – please ensure your resume includes a chronological work history (including dates) and two referees who have supervised your work, preferably one of the two is your current supervisor.
Cover Letter – your cover letter needs to outline why you are applying for the vacancy.
Application Form – Council’s application form is linked to each listed vacancy.
Prior to commencement with Council, it may be necessary to undergo the following pre-employment screening at Council’s expense:
– Medical examination (including drug and alcohol screening);
– Telephone reference checking;
– External agency checks (Criminal and Working with Children checks if required);
– Credential and background screening (if required);
– Psychometric evaluation (cognitive ability, behavioural profiling and emotional intelligence).
Sign in with your email and password
Create your account and post ad
Already have an account? Login